Our Food & Beverage client, in Atlanta, needed to renovate an existing office space and restroom. The existing office space was updated to create a production planning office, team room, and executive conference room.
Dynamic Engineering Design was responsible for completing the new office space and restroom. Work included scope definition, bid package development, contractor selection, submittal review, onsite direction and coordination.
The half million dollar project consisted of the following improvements:
• demolition of existing components
• new interior office walls
• new interior office wall finishes
• new interior floors
• new office furniture
• HVAC modifications
• new sprinkler system
• new lighting, power, data, and voice
• new audio-visual components
• new restroom fixtures, countertops, flooring and wall finishes
Planning was done and precautions were taken to contain the construction activities being performed while adjacent office and productions areas remained fully utilized.