Our Automotive client needed to replace their compressed air dryers. The existing dryers were not up to existing capacity and were not performing properly.
The detailed design by Dynamic Engineering Design covered all components of the system within the existing powerhouse. Design consideration was given to the following:
- Demolition and removal of the existing dryers
- Installation sequencing to minimize plant interruptions and provide reliability during installation
- Thermal stress analysis and proper design of piping
- Control system integration
- Flow metering
- Temporary Rental Units during demolition and installation
- Maintenance clearances
- Piping layout to minimize pressure drop.